Monday, June 21, 2010

Tiding people over?

My last music video got some enthusiasm, so I decided to do another short video blog that includes me making music for people. Here it is!




Having watched that, I am curious - you readers of this 'ere blog, obviously have musical tastes. What would you like to see me play, if anything? PS- You're too young to say Freebird and too inexperienced to say Through Fire and Flames. So don't or I keel you.

With that out of the way, I will go over just a few topics I'm planning on covering in upcoming blogs.

A) The remainder of PAX and some great music I've found since then.
2) Summer plans and upcoming games I want.
III) A bit of life direction!
d) Chef Brian and also an exercise habit.

Take care for now and I will see you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment