Monday, June 7, 2010

Listening enjoyment.

So I haven't updated my blog in about two months. It's not dead - at least, not yet. It's simply been the thick of my work's busiest season of the year. I work in taxes, so this is not surprising. What may be surprising is that I do a lot of writing for my job, and I'm often literarily exhausted by the time my day is over.

While I do plan to pick up posting where I left off sometime soon, I thought I would provide the people who read my blog a small treat (torture?) for bearing with me during the lean times. As I mentioned on Facebook, I have begun learning the guitar. Most nights, I practice tuning it. I've also written a small song that I play after the guitar is tuned. It's very minimalist and I'm not good at playing it, but it's a useful tool for memorizing how the tuned guitar should sound since it uses five of the six strings in its melody.

So as it turns out, the upside to the lack of written entertainment is that you readers get a musical version instead. I hope you enjoy it, and I apologize for the poor quality of the audio.


2 comments: